Brad Pitt took the winery away from Angelina Jolie in court

Brad Pitt takes the winery away from Angelina Jolie in court! Dive into the latest twist in their ongoing legal battle and explore the implications of this surprising decision. Click the link to stay updated on this Hollywood saga.

Brad Pitt’s resounding legal victory was the next step in the actor’s long divorce from Angelina Jolie. Pitt has been sharing property with his ex-wife for a long time.

Angelina, of course, puts obstacles for her once-beloved hubby at every turn. Jolie often achieves success in lawsuits, leaving Pitt in the cold. But the other day Brad won an unexpected victory over his ex-wife , ensuring himself an essentially comfortable old age.

Victory for Brad Pitt: the actor took away his former winery


Longest divorce

It is still unknown exactly why a black cat ran between Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. The public knows that Angie filed for divorce in 2016 after an assault incident on board the couple’s private jet. But they say that not everything has been smooth in the relationship between Pitt and Jolie since 2009.

Be that as it may, former lovers turned into bitter enemies . Their divorce proceedings lasted seven whole years and only really ended in 2023. Now Pitt and Jolie are challenging each other’s rights to previously joint property and are suing each other over child custody.

Valuable property


Until recently, the most significant piece of real estate Brad and Angelina jointly owned was a winery in France . A huge estate with rows of grapes, picturesque landscapes and its own pond was purchased by the couple back in 2008. At that time, Jolie and Pitt still dreamed of ending their careers together and settling in their own paradise in France.

Brad initially bought 60% of the winery. Angie purchased the remaining 40%. But as a wedding gift, the madly in love actor gave the beauty a sixth of his shares for a symbolic sum of one euro, thus equalizing their shares. Subsequently, Pitt more than once regretted this action…

Big jackpot


After the separation, both Pitt and Jolie made claims to the winery . Brad and Angie are both well versed in winemaking and have their own plans for the property. In order to wrest the estate from the hands of his ex, the artist decided to protest his long-standing rash decision in court.

Angie was outraged by Brad ’s move , and in a fit of emotion she sold her assets to the famous tycoon. This rash step ultimately played into Pitt’s hands. As it turned out, such transactions were not provided for in the documents once signed by the couple. Thanks to this, Pitt gained additional arguments in his favor in court.

Now Brad is celebrating victory , even if it’s not final. The court returned to the actor 10% of the shares that he once gave to Angie. Jolie does not intend to retreat and plans to continue to fight for the remaining 40%. Alas, legal experts are confident that Pitt’s irrevocable triumph has now become just a matter of time.

Related articles

Jolie Just Reportedly Gave Birth to Her 2nd Baby With Brad Pitt

Excitement fills the air as Hollywood power couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt celebrate the birth of their second child together, adding another bundle of joy to…

«Who will inherit Jolie’s fortune?» The actress makes a big announcement and causes controversy on social media

There is hardly anyone who doesn’t know this world-renowned and enormously successful actress. Besides her drizzling acting career, Jolie is also a philanthropist and an advocate for…

Angelina Jolie’s ‘zombie lookalike’ revealed as she leaves jail after fooling everyone

The drastic cosmetic procedures she goes, additionally liposuction and rhinoplasty, sparked intense discussions and debates on digital platforms. The woman, frequent referred to as Iran’s Zombie Angelina…

Brad Pitt afraid to introduce his kids to his new girlfriend – fears how Angelina Jolie will respond

The future’s looking bright for Brad Pitt on the romantic front, but it doesn’t come without its share of potential pitfalls and difficulties. At least that’s according…

Angelina Jolie and The Weeknd: Just friends or dating?

The Starboy singer and actress were first pictured together in Los Angeles on Thursday, 1 July, 2021, and have sparked dating rumours ever since. The Weeknd has…

Brad Pitt’s Three Daughters Shiloh, Zahara & Vivienne All Adopt New Names

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, once known as “Brangelina,” formed one of Hollywood’s most high-profile relationships. They met in 2004 on the set of “Mr. & Mrs….